Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Best Earphones for joggin

Best Earphones for joggin

*playaz*

Hi guys,

I do a lot of jogging however my iPod earphones always fall out - can
anyone recommend some that wont fall off so much when I go jogging?

Any help would be appreciated.

bigjon

On 20 Mar 2006 15:34:48 -0800, *playaz* wrote:

> Hi guys,
>
> I do a lot of jogging however my iPod earphones always fall out - can
> anyone recommend some that wont fall off so much when I go jogging?
>
> Any help would be appreciated.

3 foot of selloptape should do it....

old man

superglue

"*playaz*" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...
> Hi guys,
>
> I do a lot of jogging however my iPod earphones always fall out - can
> anyone recommend some that wont fall off so much when I go jogging?
>
> Any help would be appreciated.

Fred

"old man" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:mPITf.7831$(E-Mail Removed)...
> superglue
>
> "*playaz*" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...
>> Hi guys,
>>
>> I do a lot of jogging however my iPod earphones always fall out - can
>> anyone recommend some that wont fall off so much when I go jogging?
>>
>> Any help would be appreciated.

Forget it. Use headphones.

1 of 1

"*playaz*" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...
> Hi guys,
>
> I do a lot of jogging however my iPod earphones always fall out - can
> anyone recommend some that wont fall off so much when I go jogging?
>
> Any help would be appreciated.

If you don't get any better ideas, check this thread again in a week. I
know of a suitable style but I can't remember the brand name. I'll check the
name when I go shopping next. They cost about $10 (Aust).

Paul

Where do I buy selloPtape???
Paul

"bigjon" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> On 20 Mar 2006 15:34:48 -0800, *playaz* wrote:
>
>> Hi guys,
>>
>> I do a lot of jogging however my iPod earphones always fall out - can
>> anyone recommend some that wont fall off so much when I go jogging?
>>
>> Any help would be appreciated.

> 3 foot of selloptape should do it....

Hungerdunger

"*playaz*" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...
> Hi guys,
>
> I do a lot of jogging however my iPod earphones always fall out - can
> anyone recommend some that wont fall off so much when I go jogging?
>
> Any help would be appreciated.

Easy solution: have you tried clipping the lead to your clothing near your
neck? This way there is less strain on the earbuds and you may find they
stay in place better.

Otherwise, I would recommend Sony EX71s or Etymotic Ear phones (I use the
ER6 model), or similar in-ear ear buds.

Disadvantages: The etymotics are expensive, and because both models fit
tightly into your ear, they will dramatically reduce the amount of external
sound which reaches your ears. If you're road-running it could be dangerous
to block out too much noise.
--
Hungerdunger
To reply by email, remove the MARX from my address

joevan

On Tue, 21 Mar 2006 10:24:24 -0500, "Paul"
<ninetyfive&(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Where do I buy selloPtape???
>Paul

At the selloPtape store.
and for the same reason."

mbutler mbutler is offline
Junior Member

Here's my recommendation: yurbuds.com
They are earbud enhancers that work beautifully with the Apple headphones. They won't fall out when you're running, you hardly notice you have them in, and they sound great. I love mine!