Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Google Toolbar beta

Google Toolbar beta

Synapse Syndrome

I like the extra features of the new Google Toolbar for IE (beta). It seems
to work with no problems, apart from the fact that the drop down search
history has gone.

Is there any workarounds that people know of, other than going into Google
Search History (beta)?

Cheers

ss.

Andy

Synapse Syndrome <(E-Mail Removed)>, flared in
<dvnd2e$jng$(E-Mail Removed)-infra.bt.com>:

> I like the extra features of the new Google Toolbar for IE (beta). It
> seems to work with no problems, apart from the fact that the drop
> down search history has gone.
>
> Is there any workarounds that people know of, other than going into
> Google Search History (beta)?
>
> Cheers
>
> ss.

**** me dead!, your still alive??.