Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Is it safe to delete?

Is it safe to delete?

Eagle Creek

Is it safe to delete from the "downloaded program files" folder?

Windows 98 Thanks

philo

"Eagle Creek" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) ...
> Is it safe to delete from the "downloaded program files" folder?
>
> Windows 98 Thanks

yes

philo

> "Eagle Creek" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed) ...
>> Is it safe to delete from the "downloaded program files" folder?
>>
>> Windows 98 Thanks

> yes

I should have said that you should delete to the recycle bin as the
plugin(s) you delete...
you may end up wanting

Plato

Eagle Creek wrote:

> Is it safe to delete from the "downloaded program files" folder?

Only if you dont want to download the programs again.

--
http://www.bootdisk.com/