Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > spamkiller

spamkiller

Richard Miller

Under my Inbox I have a sub-folder in Outlook called spamskiller and when I
delete the folder and close my Outlook and re-open it that stupid folder is
back again. I don't know how it got there but I can't seem to delete it. Any
ideas?

Richard

Toolman Tim

In news:tGjTf.12782$Uc2.1482@fed1read04,
Richard Miller spewed forth:
> Under my Inbox I have a sub-folder in Outlook called spamskiller and
> when I delete the folder and close my Outlook and re-open it that
> stupid folder is back again. I don't know how it got there but I
> can't seem to delete it. Any ideas?
>
> Richard

That folder is created by a spam blocking software program, probably from
McAfee. Do you have the McAfee Internet Security Suite installed? If so, you
will need to disable the spam filter there. Or learn to use it. That's what
it's there for.

McAfee Spamkiller Atlas Shrugged Computer Support 4 01-27-2008 01:58 PM
thunderbird and spamkiller 6 Paul Oxberry Firefox 0 06-27-2005 06:44 PM
McAfee Spamkiller VS. Outlook Express POP3 Atlas Shrugged Computer Support 6 05-09-2005 02:28 AM
Spamkiller 6 Mistuh Computer Support 2 11-04-2004 08:40 PM
the best pop up ad blocker and spamkiller EDWARD DOYLE Computer Support 21 04-21-2004 09:37 PM

Advertisments