Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Remote Desktop Protocol

Remote Desktop Protocol

Jasons

Having trouble getting my RDP to connect to my Domain
Controller. I can successfully connect to my domain
controller from my client computers, however My DC will
not connect to my Clients. My question, is this! Can RDP
work on a Domain controller. I understand that a terminal
server in Windows 2000 Server couldn't. Can the XP RDP?
Need some help if you would please. Your response is
appreciated!

Tom Helms [MSFT]

Ensure the 'allow userd to connect remotely to this computer' block is
checked under system properties|remote for a start.

--
Tom Helms [MSFT]

newsgroup purposes only."

"Jasons" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:0b8b01c3818d$ce796560$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Having trouble getting my RDP to connect to my Domain
> Controller. I can successfully connect to my domain
> controller from my client computers, however My DC will
> not connect to my Clients. My question, is this! Can RDP
> work on a Domain controller. I understand that a terminal
> server in Windows 2000 Server couldn't. Can the XP RDP?
> Need some help if you would please. Your response is
> appreciated!

Politician Spock

Which RDP client release is the Domain Controller using to connect to the XP
machine?

--
Politician Spock
MCSA, CCEA, MCNGP #15

2003 Star Trek Federation. All rights reserved.