Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > game files? whats ntcs ita and the others mean

game files? whats ntcs ita and the others mean

ok then

dont know exactly which ones to pick for pc since i find the same files
in diffrent groups like xbox

Vanguard

"ok then" <nospam@invalid> wrote in message
> dont know exactly which ones to pick

Pick from WHERE?

> for pc since i find the same files in diffrent groups like xbox

Why are you perusing or searching for Xbox versions if you don't have an
Xbox platform?

Trax

"ok then" <nospam@invalid> wrote:

|>dont know exactly which ones to pick for pc since i find the same files
|>in diffrent groups like xbox

Ntsc? if so it's a display used in America, while Pal is used in
Europe - Pal is a few lines (6?) larger. Us the one ment for your
country, and machine.

ITA - I Totally Agree?

You might fine Acronym Finder of use http://www.acronymfinder.com/

--
The Abu Ghraib files
http://salon.com/news/abu_ghraib/200.../introduction/

ok then

Vanguard:
> "ok then" <nospam@invalid> wrote in message
>> dont know exactly which ones to pick

> Pick from WHERE?
>
>> for pc since i find the same files in diffrent groups like xbox

> Why are you perusing or searching for Xbox versions if you don't have

an
> Xbox platform?

from the fast ftp site, i just dont waant to waste disk space,usage,
and my account on something thats not gonna work since i dont have the
platform..
Im not a bookworm so i learn everything backasswards just needed a
little clarification

Mitch

In article <JRAphJp0cz2IbNpwnospam@invalid>, ok then <nospam@invalid>
wrote:

> dont know exactly which ones to pick for pc since i find the same files
> in diffrent groups like xbox

You're downloading pirated games, right?
I'm guessing you're looking at abbreviations of the NAMES of the games.

Obviously, it is foolish to do anything with the files meant for other
platforms. You can't use them, even if they have the right name.

As far as making sense of the abbreviations, you can only blame the
people that post it. Have fun guessing - or just go rent them for a
couple days, huh?

> Vanguard:
>> "ok then" <nospam@invalid> wrote in message
>>> dont know exactly which ones to pick

>> Pick from WHERE?
>>
>>> for pc since i find the same files in diffrent groups like xbox

>> Why are you perusing or searching for Xbox versions if you don't have

> an
>> Xbox platform?

> from the fast ftp site, i just dont waant to waste disk space,usage,
> and my account on something thats not gonna work since i dont have the
> platform..

You'll have to figure out at the UNNAMED site how they categorize their
files. Maybe they put them into different folders based on the platform.
We don't know WHERE you are going to get these game files.

--
How to post:
http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm