Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Which One (Media Players)

Which One (Media Players)

PeterPan20k

Hello,
I am Very Interested in the New Media Players
that can play almost everything
from MP3 to DVD Quality Video etc

Can Anyone Give any Pros & Cons
Especialy with Archos, Mustek, Vivitar Brands

As I am trying to Purchase a One that will do All
if possible

Many Thanks for Your Time

Peter

Trax

"PeterPan20k" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

|>Hello,
|>I am Very Interested in the New Media Players
|>that can play almost everything
|>from MP3 to DVD Quality Video etc
|>
|>Can Anyone Give any Pros & Cons
|>Especialy with Archos, Mustek, Vivitar Brands
|>
|>As I am trying to Purchase a One that will do All
|>if possible

http://www.irfanview.com/ (download and install the plugins)
or there's VLC
http://www.videolan.org/vlc/

If you like one of the above, feel free to support their efforts.

--
http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/elegant/program.html