Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Ubuntu Linux 6.04 Alpha 5 Screenshot Tour

Ubuntu Linux 6.04 Alpha 5 Screenshot Tour

Au79

OSDir - USA

.... New development version of GNOME is included. Once again OSDir takes
the latest Ubuntu Flight for a ride in their Ubuntu Linux 6.04 Alpha 5
Screenshot Tour.

<http://www.osdir.com/Article8408.phtml>

Trax

Au79 <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

|>OSDir - USA
|>
|>... New development version of GNOME is included. Once again OSDir takes
|>the latest Ubuntu Flight for a ride in their Ubuntu Linux 6.04 Alpha 5
|>Screenshot Tour.
|>
|><http://www.osdir.com/Article8408.phtml>
|>--

Administrator root password readable in cleartext on Ubuntu Breezy
http://www.ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=143334

Digg.com http://tinyurl.com/j4863

--
http://www.onahorse.com/

Au79

Trax wrote:

> Au79 <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
> |>OSDir - USA
> |>
> |>... New development version of GNOME is included. Once again OSDir takes
> |>the latest Ubuntu Flight for a ride in their Ubuntu Linux 6.04 Alpha 5
> |>Screenshot Tour.
> |>
> |><http://www.osdir.com/Article8408.phtml>
> |>--
>

> Administrator root password readable in cleartext on Ubuntu Breezy
> http://www.ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=143334
>
> Digg.com http://tinyurl.com/j4863

Exactly why I stick with SuSE!

Jeff Evans

Trax wrote:

> Administrator root password readable in cleartext on Ubuntu Breezy
> http://www.ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=143334
>
> Digg.com http://tinyurl.com/j4863

You forgot one.

"Ubuntu password bug fixed in just a few hours"

http://digg.com/linux_unix/Ubuntu_pa...st_a_few_hours

Trax

Jeff Evans <jwevans1@you_eye_you_see.edu> wrote:

|>Trax wrote:
|>
|>> Administrator root password readable in cleartext on Ubuntu Breezy
|>> http://www.ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=143334
|>>
|>> Digg.com http://tinyurl.com/j4863

|>You forgot one.
|>
|>"Ubuntu password bug fixed in just a few hours"
|>
|>http://digg.com/linux_unix/Ubuntu_pa...st_a_few_hours

Ya, don't get me wrong, Ubuntu is my OS of choice if and when I
install Linux.

--
http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/elegant/program.html