Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Can only burn 39% of dvd file

Can only burn 39% of dvd file

asks92@msn.com

I hope someone can help, I am very green with these things so here is
my problem. I have nero 6 ultra, and am using a hp740i DL burner.
Everything works fine as far as burning audio, when using mmjb, but
nero takes forever on audio. and when using nero to burn dvd files it
just stops when it times out after 8 min. i use dvd shrink to back up
my files then burn the video ts file. i had done this numerous times on
my previous pc with no problem but i was using roxio. i just can't
figure out why it just stops burning afgetr 8 min. with no errors and
only 40% of the dvd complete.

Trax

|>I hope someone can help, I am very green with these things so here is
|>my problem. I have nero 6 ultra, and am using a hp740i DL burner.
|>Everything works fine as far as burning audio, when using mmjb, but
|>nero takes forever on audio. and when using nero to burn dvd files it
|>just stops when it times out after 8 min. i use dvd shrink to back up
|>my files then burn the video ts file. i had done this numerous times on
|>my previous pc with no problem but i was using roxio. i just can't
|>figure out why it just stops burning afgetr 8 min. with no errors and
|>only 40% of the dvd complete.

Read the text file: NeroHistory.log
read from the bottom up and look for errors

It should be located in the Program Files\Ahead\Nero directory or
search for it.

--
http://www.onahorse.com/