Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Re: Practice questions

Re: Practice questions

MCSE World

Stick to reputable vendors such as Transcender, Measure Up or Self Test
Software. Anything that looks too slick or too good is...you'll walk right
into the braindump trap.

Best,
Will
www.mcseworld.com

"TN" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:0ihbb.9881$(E-Mail Removed)...
> I want to do a bunch of practice questions for exam 70-229. I have been

out
> of the MCSE exam loop since 97. There was no need to keep it updated for

my
> current job. However. I now find myself wanting to take them again and

my
> question is this: I want to be able to take a bunch of practice questions
> and I am seeing all this information about not going to this site and that
> site. What ones are the legitimate ones? I have read the FAQ on just

about
> all of them now I think and they all say the same thing. 'Our questions
> simulate the actual questions' Does that mean that buying practice
> questions from Test King, Actual-It-Exams etc is ok since they say they

are

Practice Exam Questions Anil MCSD 0 09-02-2004 05:15 PM
free practice test questions Chadwick MCSE 0 08-12-2004 04:53 AM
I'm looking for practice questions for MCSE 2003 ADRENALINE MCSE 8 01-21-2004 05:02 PM

Advertisments