Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > 70-216 passing score?

70-216 passing score?

Abhi

Hi All,

Am currently preparing for the 70-216 exam and wanted to
know what the pass score was? I heard it was 660?????

Thanks,

Abhi

Samir Patel

If you need to know the pass-mark, it probably means
you're only planning to study enough to scrape a pass,
which probably means you don't deserve to pass, so I'm not
going to answer the question

JaR

"Abhi" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:9e6b01c38073$a37a4700$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi Samir,
>
> The reason for me asking the passing score is that on
> giving the Transcender tests the pass score there is 790.
> I have been scoring in the 600's there so was wondering if
> the requirement was indeed that high.
>
> Naturally <luser gibberish snipped>

ROTFLMAO!

Nice call Samir. It's not often a luser confirms your suspicions so
accurately.

And he's probably still wondering what we're talking about.

JaR

Jeff

Samir,

If you're going to post a reply just to say you're not
going to tell him the answer, what's the point in posting?

Waste of time.

LOL ROLFMAYO OMG C OCK

Samir Patel

Because I can

Maestro

you mean moreso than you responding?

SJ

It's twats like Samir and JaR that give people the
impression that workers in the IT industry are bunch of
jumped up egotistical wasters. In their case they probably
not far wrong!
Anyway hope it goes well for you Abhi.

brianz

It was 700 last month.

Brian

news:05b001c37feb$01fac680$(E-Mail Removed)...