Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Re: Help: Notebook PC market research questionnaire

Re: Help: Notebook PC market research questionnaire

Brendon Rogers

You have to forgive him - he is only a university student. Its not like they
are the best and the brightest, right?

"Andy Foster" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
newsan.2003.09.20.20.39.50.314584@FirstnameLastn ame.com...
> On Sat, 20 Sep 2003 19:54:48 +0100, J.Xue wrote:
>

> > Hi, I am currently doing dissertation at Management School, the

university
> > of Sheffield. My project is to investigate effectiveness of

International
> > Marketing of global notebook brands, with a focus on Dell's notebook. I
> > would greatly appreciate if you could spend a few minutes to answer the
> > questionnaire by clicking options and click "Submit" to send answers.
> >
> > Please find attachment file notebook.htm for questionnaire.
> >
> > If the attachment cannot be opened, could you please visit
> > http://www.geocities.com/jsxue/notebook.htm
> >
> > Thank you very much for help.
> >
> > Jiasheng Xue
> >

> I am currently being rude to lusers on usenet. My aim is to encourage
> arseholes like yourself to learn a little netiquette before
> cross-posting their off-topic detritus across the internet.
> I would greatly appreciate if you would refrain from :-
> posting HTML to a non-binaries newsgroup
> cross-posting to anything you can find with microsoft in the name
> posting to groups where your subject is off-topic (seems to be all the
> groups you posted to)
> expecting others to do your homework for you
>

> > <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN">
> > <HTML><HEAD>

> <snip HTML crap>

Andy Foster

On Sat, 20 Sep 2003 19:54:48 +0100, J.Xue wrote:

> Hi, I am currently doing dissertation at Management School, the university
> of Sheffield. My project is to investigate effectiveness of International
> Marketing of global notebook brands, with a focus on Dell's notebook. I
> would greatly appreciate if you could spend a few minutes to answer the
> questionnaire by clicking options and click "Submit" to send answers.
>
> Please find attachment file notebook.htm for questionnaire.
>
> If the attachment cannot be opened, could you please visit
> http://www.geocities.com/jsxue/notebook.htm
>
> Thank you very much for help.
>
> Jiasheng Xue

I am currently being rude to lusers on usenet. My aim is to encourage
arseholes like yourself to learn a little netiquette before
cross-posting their off-topic detritus across the internet.
I would greatly appreciate if you would refrain from :-
posting HTML to a non-binaries newsgroup
cross-posting to anything you can find with microsoft in the name
posting to groups where your subject is off-topic (seems to be all the
groups you posted to)
expecting others to do your homework for you

> <HTML><HEAD>

<snip HTML crap>