Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Okay, not much chat going on, so suffer the consequences...

Okay, not much chat going on, so suffer the consequences...

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=

"Watching a baby being born is a little like watching a wet St. Bernard
coming in through the cat door." ---Jeff Foxworthy

Vlad.Dracul1@gmail.com

What are you going to do, whip me with a wet noodle?