Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Task bar

Task bar

Bigbri

I have old references to programme files I have long since deleted but
remain as past items on the task bar.How can I delete these references?

--
Bigbri

old jon

"Bigbri" <zz@overthere.> wrote in message
news:OoDPf.95850$(E-Mail Removed). uk...
>I have old references to programme files I have long since deleted but
>remain as past items on the task bar.How can I delete these references?
>
> --
> Bigbri

Rt\click on one and delete.

Bigbri

That don`t do it

--
Bigbri

old jon

"Bigbri" <zz@overthere.> wrote in message
news:VsDPf.95890$(E-Mail Removed). uk...
> That don`t do it
>
> --
> Bigbri

Which OS Bigbri ?.

Bigbri

"Bigbri" <zz@overthere.> wrote in message
news:VsDPf.95890$(E-Mail Removed). uk...
That don`t do it

Which OS Bigbri ?.

Windows xp home

When right click taskbar/properties/customise/
under past items there they are

--
Bigbri

old jon

"Bigbri" <zz@overthere.> wrote in message
news:rGDPf.96002$(E-Mail Removed) k...

> "Bigbri" <zz@overthere.> wrote in message
> news:VsDPf.95890$(E-Mail Removed). uk...
> That don`t do it
>
> Which OS Bigbri ?.
>
> Windows xp home
>
> When right click taskbar/properties/customise/
> under past items there they are

With XP pro, if you do that, customised is blanked, unless
you tick `hide inactive icons`. Don`t know if XP Home is the same.

--
bw..OJ

Bigbri

Yes the same but I want to reduce the list there must be a way of doing it.

--
Bigbri

old jon

"Bigbri" <zz@overthere.> wrote in message
news:bXDPf.96176$(E-Mail Removed). uk...
> Yes the same but I want to reduce the list there must be a way of doing
> it.
>
> --
> Bigbri

I`m going to tea Bri, you go here, see you.
http://www.pcreview.co.uk/forums/thread-522750.php

--
bw..OJ

fred-bloggs

"Bigbri" <zz@overthere.> wrote in news:rGDPf.96002$Q22.7206
@fe1.news.blueyonder.co.uk:

> "Bigbri" <zz@overthere.> wrote in message
> news:VsDPf.95890$(E-Mail Removed). uk...
> That don`t do it
>
> Which OS Bigbri ?.
>
> Windows xp home
>
> When right click taskbar/properties/customise/
> under past items there they are

Try fix 53

fred

Top

"Bigbri" <zz@overthere.> wrote in
news:bXDPf.96176$(E-Mail Removed). uk:

> Yes the same but I want to reduce the list there must be a way of
> doing it.

Right click on an empty spot on the task bar and remove the check from lock
task bar. Then right click and delete. Remember to lock the task bar again
if that's what you want.

Top

--
If it walks like a duck ... you know the rest.
I keep hitting escape but I'm still here !@#$@#$% !