Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Not opening Links in Outlook Express

Not opening Links in Outlook Express

Fred J

When I get an E-mail in Outlook Express and there is a address of a site
in blue if I double click on it will not open the browser, I have to open
the
browser and type in the address and then will open the site. Why is this?
before I used to double click and the site opened. How can I fix this
problem?
Thanks Fred
Operating system WinXP Home

Gordon