Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > BLOCK ALL MESSAGES FROM @$ HOUR SUPPORT

BLOCK ALL MESSAGES FROM @$ HOUR SUPPORT

buck

ck all these messages from 24 hour support!!!

Gordon

On Sat, 04 Mar 2006 09:01:47 -0700, buck wrote:

> ck all these messages from 24 hour support!!!

<sigh> - Unsubscribe then......

--
Registered Linux User no 240308
Ubuntu 5.10

Toolman Tim

In news:(E-Mail Removed),
buck spewed forth:
> ck all these messages from 24 hour support!!!

Even if you get them off your PC, they'll still follow you in your head...

Vanguard

"buck" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> ck all these messages from 24 hour support!!!

Take the pills that were prescribed for you by your doctor. They will help
deafen the voices in your head.

sbb78247

Toolman Tim wrote:
> In news:(E-Mail Removed),
> buck spewed forth:
>> ck all these messages from 24 hour support!!!

> Even if you get them off your PC, they'll still follow you in your
> head...

are you jealous that the voices only speak to him?

--
sbb78247

Speak the truth and leave shortly there after

Toolman Tim

"sbb78247" <sbb78247@****off.com> wrote in message
> Toolman Tim wrote:
>> In news:(E-Mail Removed),
>> buck spewed forth:
>>> ck all these messages from 24 hour support!!!

>> Even if you get them off your PC, they'll still follow you in your
>> head...

> are you jealous that the voices only speak to him?

Yes. I miss mine...they're on holiday, you know.

sbb78247

Toolman Tim wrote:
> "sbb78247" <sbb78247@****off.com> wrote in message
>> Toolman Tim wrote:
>>> In news:(E-Mail Removed),
>>> buck spewed forth:
>>>

>>> Even if you get them off your PC, they'll still follow you in your
>>> head...

>> are you jealous that the voices only speak to him?

> Yes. I miss mine...they're on holiday, you know.

that's alright, the men with the white suits and butterfly net will be
calling on you soon.

--
sbb78247

Speak the truth and leave shortly there after

Toolman Tim

In news:duesvd.3c8.1@257.2.2.193.Mi5M4tcH,
sbb78247 spewed forth:
> Toolman Tim wrote:
>> "sbb78247" <sbb78247@****off.com> wrote in message

>>> are you jealous that the voices only speak to him?

>> Yes. I miss mine...they're on holiday, you know.

> that's alright, the men with the white suits and butterfly net will be
> calling on you soon.

Drat! I thought I'd escaped them. Where can I hide? Where...?

Toolman Tim

Toolman Tim <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
<2ctOf.66$(E-Mail Removed)>...

> Drat! I thought I'd escaped them. Where can I hide? Where...?

Hide here...

*plonk*