Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > CorningWare; Discontinued Casseroles

CorningWare; Discontinued Casseroles

buck

I am looking for CorningWare Casseroles with a colorful designs on then and
short handles that are very useful to an older person to take from a hot
oven, and carry to the dining tabl, ( the new white ones have no handles at
all), and are diffulcute to handle when HOT. I will gladly pay $5.00 or
$7.50 plus postage for 2 of the small casseroles that had glass lids( I have
the lids, don't send them, as it would cost more postage, perhaps somone has
broken only the lids and would like to sell the casseroles.Thank you N.L. B.

Old Gringo

On Or About 3/4/2006 8:53:24 AM, Without Any Hesitation, buck Wrote
The Following:

> I am looking for CorningWare Casseroles with a colorful designs on then and
> short handles that are very useful to an older person to take from a hot
> oven, and carry to the dining tabl, ( the new white ones have no handles at
> all), and are diffulcute to handle when HOT. I will gladly pay $5.00 or
> $7.50 plus postage for 2 of the small casseroles that had glass lids( I have
> the lids, don't send them, as it would cost more postage, perhaps somone has
> broken only the lids and would like to sell the casseroles.Thank you N.L. B.

The new stuff has handels, but nor for $5.00 or $7.50.
http://corningware.com/products/default.asp
--
Old Gringo
The Future Is Not What It Use To Be.

ziggy

"buck" <(E-Mail Removed)> carefully scribbled
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> I am looking for CorningWare Casseroles with a colorful designs on
> then and short handles that are very useful to an older person to take
> from a hot oven, and carry to the dining tabl, ( the new white ones
> have no handles at all), and are diffulcute to handle when HOT. I
> will gladly pay $5.00 or $7.50 plus postage for 2 of the small
> casseroles that had glass lids( I have the lids, don't send them, as
> it would cost more postage, perhaps somone has broken only the lids
> and would like to sell the casseroles.Thank you N.L. B.

Have you tried Ebay? They now have a 'Want It Now' section, might be worth
asking on there?