Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > 802.11g - WPA-PSK and Print Servers

802.11g - WPA-PSK and Print Servers

Kev

Hi,

Does anyone know of any make of print server that supports 802.11g,
WPA-PSK and a HP Laserjet 1320.

So far D-Link and LInksys only seem to sell print server products for
802.11g that support WEP and I dont want to reduce my network security
using that standard.

I am in the UK btw.

Thanks for any help.

Kev

=?Utf-8?B?VG9t?=

I dont know any specific product but go on these sites and browse the the
wireless/network locations:

http://www.ebuyer.com (make sure to go into the UK Area if promted)

or

http://www.microdirect.co.uk (very good if you need things next day)