Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > What id the current passing mark for the 70-210 exam

What id the current passing mark for the 70-210 exam

George Arthur-Kaye Jnr

since
>Feb 03. A freind took it in feb and has been helping me
>with some of the old practice tests and explaining the
>types of questions and the main areas to study
>
>Any help would be great
>
>Sean
>.

Hi Sean
The exam I took on 4-9-03 had 60 question for 4 hours.
What I know is 540. This is from other site I visited i.e.
certyourself.com. I don't know of Microsoft. The advice I
can give is go for the exam objectives(at
www.microsoft.com/traincert/exams/70-210.asp), the
microsoft site for more information and books from their
press. I also recommend books from Sybex. These resources
had me to pass the exam.

Microsoft has change the exam format. For more information
please go www.microsoft.com/trainingandservices. You can
get free exam questions from www.examforce.com. Please
don't play with new format else you'll fail.