Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > emails

emails

Bob

I have noticed when I am not on line then the pictures in my emails using
outlook express are not available..Why? Bob

Gordon

On Wed, 01 Mar 2006 17:29:09 +0000, Bob wrote:

> I have noticed when I am not on line then the pictures in my emails using
> outlook express are not available..Why? Bob

Umm because they haven't been downloaded. There's an option somewhere in
the "Options" dialog which allows you to download external images.

--
Registered Linux User no 240308
Ubuntu 5.10

Evan Platt

On Wed, 01 Mar 2006 17:29:09 GMT, "Bob" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>I have noticed when I am not on line then the pictures in my emails using
>outlook express are not available..Why? Bob

Gosh, this hasn't been asked yet this week.

Beauregard T. Shagnasty

Gordon wrote:

> On Wed, 01 Mar 2006 17:29:09 +0000, Bob wrote:
>
>> I have noticed when I am not on line then the pictures in my emails
>> using outlook express are not available..Why? Bob

> Umm because they haven't been downloaded. There's an option somewhere
> in the "Options" dialog which allows you to download external images.

There is also the chance that the email is an HTML email, and the images
are stored on a web server and being "linked to." Can't tell without
further info from the OP, who would need to read the source of the
email.

--
-bts
-Warning: I brake for lawn deer