Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Good mail-in notebook service shop?

Good mail-in notebook service shop?

Jeff Evans

Hi,

Looks like the machine I described in my "Toshiba Satellite boot
failure" thread is going to need service. Can anyone recommend a good
mail-in shop as local options here are limited? Does anyone have
experience with any of the so-called Toshiba ASP (authorized providers)?
I'm not necessarily looking for the cheapest price (proper service is
top priority), but it should be reasonable. Thanks for any suggestions
you can provide.

Johannes Schmitz

Maybe you can tell us in which country on this planet you live?

Jeff Evans

Johannes Schmitz wrote:
> Maybe you can tell us in which country on this planet you live?

Good point.

Urbana, Illinois, USA, Earth, Sol System

Jeff Evans

Johannes Schmitz wrote:
> Maybe you can tell us in which country on this planet you live?

Good point.

Urbana, Illinois, USA, Earth, Sol System

Blinky the Shark

On Tue, 28 Feb 2006 23:31:50 +0100, Johannes Schmitz wrote:

> Maybe you can tell us in which country on this planet you live?

Always good advice. In this case his headers show him to be in the US.

--
Blinky
Killing all posts from Google Groups

Richard Blaine

"Jeff Evans" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> Looks like the machine I described in my "Toshiba Satellite boot failure"
> thread is going to need service. Can anyone recommend a good mail-in shop
> as local options here are limited? Does anyone have experience with any
> of the so-called Toshiba ASP (authorized providers)? I'm not necessarily
> looking for the cheapest price (proper service is top priority), but it
> should be reasonable. Thanks for any suggestions you can provide.

I've gotten good Toshiba service from the Richards Computer branch in
Atlanta where I live.

Rick

http://www.richardscomputer.com/