Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Announce.

Announce.

Scraggy

New holiday for the guys, sorry ladies.

Google for "March 20th".

--
I don't care to belong to a club that accepts people like me as members.
Groucho Marx

Blinky the Shark

On Mon, 27 Feb 2006 20:58:11 +0000, Scraggy wrote:

> New holiday for the guys, sorry ladies.
>
> Google for "March 20th".

Assuming you're referring to BJAAS Day, note that I think I've seen two
different dates for it.

I say "celebrate both".

--
Blinky
Killing all posts from Google Groups

Ben

news(E-Mail Removed) ynet.net...
> On Mon, 27 Feb 2006 20:58:11 +0000, Scraggy wrote:
>
>> New holiday for the guys, sorry ladies.
>>
>> Google for "March 20th".

> Assuming you're referring to BJAAS Day, note that I think I've seen two
> different dates for it.
>
> I say "celebrate both".

I'm with blinky on this one!

What an amazing day (or two!) D D D D D D

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=

Scraggy wrote:
> New holiday for the guys, sorry ladies.
>
> Google for "March 20th".

I've already written an email to my wife telling her how much I love her
even though it's not still Valentine's Day.

Blinky the Shark

On Mon, 27 Feb 2006 23:06:18 -0500, Rgr wrote:

> Scraggy wrote:
>> New holiday for the guys, sorry ladies.
>>
>> Google for "March 20th".
>>

> I've already written an email to my wife telling her how much I love her
> even though it's not still Valentine's Day.

Hey, so did I. It was the best I could do, since I don't have one of my
own.

--

Blinky the Shark wrote:
> On Mon, 27 Feb 2006 20:58:11 +0000, Scraggy wrote:
>

>> New holiday for the guys, sorry ladies.
>>
>>Google for "March 20th".

> Assuming you're referring to BJAAS Day, note that I think I've seen two
> different dates for it.
>
> I say "celebrate both".

Actually, if you Google for "Steak and Blowjob" on Usenet, there's three
or four dates mentioned. Since most seem to be in March, can't we just
make it "Steak and Blowjob Month"?

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=

Blinky the Shark wrote:
> On Mon, 27 Feb 2006 23:06:18 -0500, Rgr wrote:
>

>>Scraggy wrote:
>>
>>>New holiday for the guys, sorry ladies.
>>>
>>>Google for "March 20th".
>>>

>>I've already written an email to my wife telling her how much I love her
>>even though it's not still Valentine's Day.

> Hey, so did I. It was the best I could do, since I don't have one of my
> own.

Let's hope it works. I hate having to go out and pay for what should be
available free. Sort of like BitTorrent vs buying CDs.

Scraggy

Blinky the Shark wrote:
> On Mon, 27 Feb 2006 20:58:11 +0000, Scraggy wrote:
>
>> New holiday for the guys, sorry ladies.
>>
>> Google for "March 20th".

> Assuming you're referring to BJAAS Day, note that I think I've seen
> two different dates for it.
>
> I say "celebrate both".

All in favour, say aye.

members. Groucho Marx

Scraggy

Blinky the Shark wrote:
> On Mon, 27 Feb 2006 23:06:18 -0500, Rgr wrote:
>
>> Scraggy wrote:
>>> New holiday for the guys, sorry ladies.
>>>
>>> Google for "March 20th".
>>>

>> I've already written an email to my wife telling her how much I love
>> her even though it's not still Valentine's Day.

> Hey, so did I. It was the best I could do, since I don't have one of
> my own.

Bad shark.

members. Groucho Marx

JDL

"Blinky the Shark" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news(E-Mail Removed) ynet.net...
> On Mon, 27 Feb 2006 20:58:11 +0000, Scraggy wrote:
>
>> New holiday for the guys, sorry ladies.
>>
>> Google for "March 20th".

> Assuming you're referring to BJAAS Day, note that I think I've seen two
> different dates for it.

BJAAS Day? Blow job and anal sex day?