Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > What Happened to the Verizon DSL Newsgroup?

What Happened to the Verizon DSL Newsgroup?

Mike

A friend is having difficulty with his Verizon DSL account that Verizon tech
support has been unable to resolve.
I did a Google group search for verizon adsl but it didn't return any
results. Is the verizon dsl newsgroup still around?
Maybe under another name?

Thanks,

Mike

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=

Mike wrote:
> A friend is having difficulty with his Verizon DSL account that Verizon tech
> support has been unable to resolve.
> I did a Google group search for verizon adsl but it didn't return any
> results. Is the verizon dsl newsgroup still around?
> Maybe under another name?

I show a news:0.verizon.adsl In fact, I posted a screen cap of the
Verizon groups on one of the servers I use, check in alt.binaries.test

Gary G. Taylor

On Mon, 27 Feb 2006 03:14:50 +0000, Mike wrote:

> A friend is having difficulty with his Verizon DSL account that Verizon
> tech support has been unable to resolve.
> I did a Google group search for verizon adsl but it didn't return any
> results. Is the verizon dsl newsgroup still around? Maybe under another
> name?

Since it is a private group carried only on Verizon's news servers, Google
has no access to it and therefore doesn't carry it.

--
Gary G. Taylor * Pomona|anomoP, CA * http://www.donavan.org
"The two most abundant things in the Universe are hydrogen and stupidity."

Westell 327W (Verizon DSL) - NAT setup? Rich Wireless Networking 2 02-27-2006 01:09 AM
VERIZON DSL/T-birt 1.0.2 ARNOLD PACKER Firefox 1 07-11-2005 10:06 PM
DSL Verizon Tommy Computer Support 3 10-16-2004 03:15 AM
Verizon dsl R Siffredi Cisco 1 09-14-2004 03:22 PM
Router Question Please: TCP/IP or ppoe With Verizon DSL ? Robert11 Computer Support 1 03-04-2004 01:42 AM

Advertisments