Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Two Browsers work! Two browsers won't load. Internet game service won't load

Two Browsers work! Two browsers won't load. Internet game service won't load

jimmie

This is really weird folks. IE 6.0 works fine. Firefox works fine.
Opera 8.5 won't run. Can't find pages. Also Avant browser 10.1 can't
find pages.

This is really odd.

The Microsoft Internet gaming connection can't be made.

Using windows XP PRofessional

About 80Gb free

901 MHZ computer

The-Wisest-One

Non preoccupare mio uomo! Non e una grande cosa!

Turn off your popup blockers on all of your browsers that aren't
working.

Then turn them on one at a time until the problem shows up again.

Voila! Cazzo succhiato proprio justo!

A bientot!

On Sat, 25 Feb 2006 23:44:31 GMT, jimmie <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>This is really weird folks. IE 6.0 works fine. Firefox works fine.
>Opera 8.5 won't run. Can't find pages. Also Avant browser 10.1 can't
>find pages.
>
>This is really odd.
>
>The Microsoft Internet gaming connection can't be made.
>
>Using windows XP PRofessional
>
>About 80Gb free
>
>901 MHZ computer

I Am A Man...and nothing human is alien to me.

The Earth is One Great Country, and humankind it's citizens.

Until lions have their historians, tales of the hunt shall always glorify the hunter

Join the worlds greatest no-spin discussion forum in Cyberspace.