Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > source code to executable code flow , functionality in detail

source code to executable code flow , functionality in detail

akasokan@gmail.com

all,

please tell me in detail about source code to executable code flow and
functionality

regards

xavier

why?

On 24 Feb 2006 04:52:26 -0800, http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) wrote:

>all,
>
>please tell me in detail about source code to executable code flow and
> functionality
>
>regards
>
>xavier

www.google.com

Me

dogsBollix

(E-Mail Removed) wrote in news:1140785546.067066.248790
@i40g2000cwc.googlegroups.com:

> all,
>
> please tell me in detail about source code to executable code flow and
> functionality
>
> regards
>
> xavier

sorry, i don't understand gobbledygook
please try again in english

dB

Don_Luciano

U R talking about programming!
Read a book about beginning programming not lang.
Source Code - a programe/part of programe writen in a programe lang.
Executable code - it is a compiled programe
A nice book is "Brginning Programming" by Adrian Kingsley-Hughes.
Download it!