Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > my outlook express is not working

my outlook express is not working

samantha bolam

help my outlook express is not working outlook express is provided by
tiscali i am not with that server i am with wanadoo is this why it does not
work please help it is driving me nuts
sam

dadiOH

samantha bolam wrote:
> help my outlook express is not working outlook express is provided by
> tiscali i am not with that server i am with wanadoo is this why it
> does not work

No
___________

> please help it is driving me nuts

Not possible, "does not work" isn't enough info.

--
dadiOH
____________________________

dadiOH's dandies v3.06...

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?Brian_H=B9=A9?=

samantha bolam wrote:
> help my outlook express is not working outlook express is provided by
> tiscali i am not with that server i am with wanadoo is this why it does not
> work please help it is driving me nuts
> sam

English isn't your strongest subject at school, is it?

Beauregard T. Shagnasty

samantha bolam wrote:

> help my outlook express is not working outlook express is provided by
> tiscali i am not with that server i am with wanadoo is this why it does not
> work please help it is driving me nuts
> sam

Outlook Express is not provided by Tiscali, or Wanadoo, or any other
ISP. It is an application included with Microsoft Windows, that
unfortunately, can have additions made to whatever is in the Title bar
at the time.

"Microsoft Outlook Express - Provided by Tiscali"

They do it to Internet Explorer as well.

First couple of Google hits:
http://windowsxp.mvps.org/ie/ispunbrand.htm
http://www.scotsnewsletter.com/best_of/ispbrnds.htm

As to why it doesn't work? You probably have not changed your mail
server names to your new ISP.
Tools > Accounts > Mail tab > Properties

--
-bts
-Warning: I brake for lawn deer

Toolman Tim

In news:dtil1m$uqj$(E-Mail Removed),
samantha bolam spewed forth:
> help my outlook express is not working outlook express is provided by
> tiscali i am not with that server i am with wanadoo is this why it
> does not work please help it is driving me nuts
> sam

Wanadoo, in their infinite wisdom, determined that since your keyboard
apparently has no punctuation symbols or shift keys, no one would want to
read an email from you, so they disabled your service.

ng_reader

news:bd7Lf.94$(E-Mail Removed)...
> In news:dtil1m$uqj$(E-Mail Removed),
> samantha bolam spewed forth:
>> help my outlook express is not working outlook express is provided by
>> tiscali i am not with that server i am with wanadoo is this why it
>> does not work please help it is driving me nuts
>> sam

> Wanadoo, in their infinite wisdom, determined that since your keyboard
> apparently has no punctuation symbols or shift keys, no one would want to
> read an email from you, so they disabled your service.
>
> --
> If at first you don't succeed, redefine success.

3 cheers for Wanadoo.

clot

Toolman Tim wrote:
> In news:dtil1m$uqj$(E-Mail Removed),
> samantha bolam spewed forth:
>> help my outlook express is not working outlook express is provided by
>> tiscali i am not with that server i am with wanadoo is this why it
>> does not work please help it is driving me nuts
>> sam

> Wanadoo, in their infinite wisdom, determined that since your keyboard
> apparently has no punctuation symbols or shift keys, no one would
> want to read an email from you, so they disabled your service.

Naughty Boy, Tim!

Toolman Tim

In news:Lr7Lf.43651$(E-Mail Removed),
clot spewed forth:
> Toolman Tim wrote:
>> In news:dtil1m$uqj$(E-Mail Removed),
>> samantha bolam spewed forth:
>>> help my outlook express is not working outlook express is provided
>>> by tiscali i am not with that server i am with wanadoo is this why
>>> it does not work please help it is driving me nuts
>>> sam

>> Wanadoo, in their infinite wisdom, determined that since your
>> keyboard apparently has no punctuation symbols or shift keys, no one
>> would want to read an email from you, so they disabled your service.

> Naughty Boy, Tim!

/Somebody/ had to tell her the truth...

clot

Toolman Tim wrote:
> In news:Lr7Lf.43651$(E-Mail Removed),
> clot spewed forth:
>> Toolman Tim wrote:
>>> In news:dtil1m$uqj$(E-Mail Removed),
>>> samantha bolam spewed forth:
>>>
>>> Wanadoo, in their infinite wisdom, determined that since your
>>> keyboard apparently has no punctuation symbols or shift keys, no one
>>> would want to read an email from you, so they disabled your service.

>> Naughty Boy, Tim!

> /Somebody/ had to tell her the truth...

Blinky the Shark

On Wed, 22 Feb 2006 21:28:24 +0000, samantha bolam wrote:

> help my outlook express is not working outlook express is provided by
> tiscali i am not with that server i am with wanadoo is this why it does not
> work please help it is driving me nuts

Take a breath, eh?

--
Blinky