Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > How to change from Avi to 'TV viewable' DVD?

How to change from Avi to 'TV viewable' DVD?

old jon

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>I have 2 films in avi.type, how do I get these onto DVD to play on TV?
> Thanks for any advice.
> Allen

Best place for video queries is:
www.videohelp.com

--
bw..OJ

cu@thebar.com

I have 2 films in avi.type, how do I get these onto DVD to play on TV?
Thanks for any advice.
Allen

fred-bloggs

http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) wrote in news:(E-Mail Removed):

> I have 2 films in avi.type, how do I get these onto DVD to play on TV?
> Thanks for any advice.
> Allen

Buy a DIVX compatible dvd player which will play .avis directly. They are
not expensive.

--
fred

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=

(E-Mail Removed) wrote:
> I have 2 films in avi.type, how do I get these onto DVD to play on TV?

Look up "authoring" programs. I use DVD Architect, but you wouldn't need
anything that costly for just a couple of disks.

cu@thebar.com

On Tue, 21 Feb 2006 21:04:52 +0000, (E-Mail Removed) wrote:

>I have 2 films in avi.type, how do I get these onto DVD to play on TV?
>Thanks for any advice.
>Allen

thanks for the advice!
Looks like seeking out appropriate software, or...
a divx player.
thanks everyone
Allen