Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Anyone know where to get Longhorn OS?

Anyone know where to get Longhorn OS?

Dragon

Laura,

You are being WAY TOO nice and polite... You are not under the weather are
you?

:=D

"Laura A. Robinson" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
> circa Mon, 15 Sep 2003 18:49:34 -0700, in
> microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Nick Gary ((E-Mail Removed)) said,
> > i know when it is coming out and i know how to use it very
> > well thank you..JAG OFF...anybody have any FRIENDLY advice?
> >

> Actually, the answer that you were given was quite accurate and
> appropriate.
>
> Laura
> --
> A closed mouth gathers no feet.

Dragon

Please take your boyfriend and leave. Your behavior is not appropriate in
general public.

"andy" <now@we> wrote in message
news:002e01c37bfa$37746040$(E-Mail Removed)...
> I see you have found there always has to be an idiot with
> a studpid answer. This has ****ed me off many times. And
> for anyone else who is thinking about posting a brainless
> response to this shut up sit down and repeat this:
> I am a looser and have nothing better to do but act like
> an idiot and post stupid replies to valid questions.
>
> suck it punks
>
> good luck Nick

Laura A. Robinson

circa Tue, 16 Sep 2003 09:01:31 -0700, in
microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Maestro ((E-Mail Removed)) said,
> Laura is trying to promote her book.

Nope, my name is not on the cover of any books at this time.

> By becoming mean and
> unpolite would be counter productive to that end.

You've apparently not seen my post to the pirate.

> Quite
> frankly one of the things that I respect about her is the
> fact that she can be firm in responding without being
> degrading.

Dang, how come everybody else can't glean that?

Laura

--
I am Dyslexia of Borg,
Your ass will be laminated.

=?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=

"Laura A. Robinson" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
> circa Tue, 16 Sep 2003 09:01:31 -0700, in
> microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Maestro ((E-Mail Removed)) said,
> > Laura is trying to promote her book.

> Nope, my name is not on the cover of any books at this time.

We keep gettin' richer but we can't get our picture on the cover of The
Rolling Stone.

> > By becoming mean and
> > unpolite would be counter productive to that end.

> You've apparently not seen my post to the pirate.

He's new. He didn't see you when you were still running Lauratron v.
0.1.216

> > Quite
> > frankly one of the things that I respect about her is the
> > fact that she can be firm in responding without being
> > degrading.

> Dang, how come everybody else can't glean that?

With that statement, didn't you just degrade EVERYONE (except Maestro?)

--
Fris "Coming soon: Lauratron 2005 (3rd Q 2007)" beeŽ MCNGP #13

http://www.mcngp.tk
The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

Consultant

perhaps i will let you mention me in your next book. ill consider i doll

"Laura A. Robinson" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
> circa Tue, 16 Sep 2003 09:01:31 -0700, in
> microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Maestro ((E-Mail Removed)) said,
> > Laura is trying to promote her book.

> Nope, my name is not on the cover of any books at this time.
>
> > By becoming mean and
> > unpolite would be counter productive to that end.

> You've apparently not seen my post to the pirate.
>
> > Quite
> > frankly one of the things that I respect about her is the
> > fact that she can be firm in responding without being
> > degrading.

> Dang, how come everybody else can't glean that?
>
> Laura
>
> --
> I am Dyslexia of Borg,
> Your ass will be laminated.

Maestro

MCSE Windows Server 2003 Active Directory Infrastructure
Study Guide?

>> By becoming mean and
>> unpolite would be counter productive to that end.

>You've apparently not seen my post to the pirate.

....or just can't bring myself to get a mean and unpolite
image of you

>> Quite
>> frankly one of the things that I respect about her is

the
>> fact that she can be firm in responding without being
>> degrading.

>Dang, how come everybody else can't glean that?
>
>Laura

They try to resist, but they will come around!

>--
>I am Dyslexia of Borg,
>Your ass will be laminated.
>.

Maestro

HAHA!

>--
>Fris "Coming soon: Lauratron 2005 (3rd Q 2007)" beeŽ

MCNGP #13

>http://www.mcngp.tk
>The MCNGP Team - We're here to help
>
>.

Dragon

<snip>

> >You've apparently not seen my post to the pirate.
> >

> ...or just can't bring myself to get a mean and unpolite
> image of you

Just create an image of Lara Croft and modify it a little bit to make a
Laura out of it....May be make it a little meaner,,,,

(No disrespect to Laura)

Laura A. Robinson

circa Tue, 16 Sep 2003 12:22:58 -0400, in
microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=
((E-Mail Removed)) said,
> > > Laura is trying to promote her book.

> > Nope, my name is not on the cover of any books at this time.

> We keep gettin' richer but we can't get our picture on the cover of The
> Rolling Stone.

At least I'm in the acknowledgements, though. That helps ease the
pain.

> > > By becoming mean and
> > > unpolite would be counter productive to that end.

> > You've apparently not seen my post to the pirate.

> He's new. He didn't see you when you were still running Lauratron v.
> 0.1.216

I am not a Lauratron...er, I'm not an Animatron.
> > > Quite
> > > frankly one of the things that I respect about her is the
> > > fact that she can be firm in responding without being
> > > degrading.

> > Dang, how come everybody else can't glean that?

> With that statement, didn't you just degrade EVERYONE (except Maestro?)

It's a gift.

Laura

--
I never make stupid mistakes. Only very, very clever ones.
-- John Peel

Laura A. Robinson

circa Tue, 16 Sep 2003 09:28:07 -0700, in
microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Consultant
((E-Mail Removed)) said,
> perhaps i will let you mention me in your next book. ill consider i doll

i doll?
--
A classic is something that everybody wants to have read and nobody
wants to read.