Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Learnkey MCSE 2000 USED CBT set

Learnkey MCSE 2000 USED CBT set

Newton Grinches

If anyone is interested I am re-selling a set of USED but in perfect
condition LEARNKEY MCSE 2K CD set (31) this set covers all four-core
exams and the 3 electives needed to pass the MSCE certification tests.
I passed all 7 tests using them, and am sure you can too. If you have
any questions about the process, or the course itself feel free to
drop me an E-mail at http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) and I will return it as
soon as possible. I would like to get $290.00 US for the whole set.

These where all I used to pass all seven exams in 3 months. I did have
associates in Network Computers, but other than that I had no
additional background in PC's. So if I can pass them, anyone that has
a basic knowledge of PC's can get through the exams using this
software. (Very Comprehensive and Complete) Well enough selling the
product if you want to know about the course and the blow-by-blow go
to Learnkey.com, there you will see the Price NEW, and realize what a
great deal I am offering to the first buyer!!!

Thanks Again… Newton

(E-Mail Removed)

=?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=

"Newton Grinches" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) m...
> If anyone is interested I am re-selling a set of USED but in perfect
> condition LEARNKEY MCSE 2K CD set (31)

<Rest of SPAM snipped>

Newton, you've been selling that same CD set for well over a year now... No
takers, or are you making illegal copies?

Below is your post from May 6, 2002, Bruce:

From: Newton Grinches ((E-Mail Removed))
Subject: MCSE 2000 LEARNKEY CD's 4sale CHEAP!!!!
Original Format
Newsgroups: microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse
Date: 2002-05-06 19:30:08 PST

Hello, Just wanted to post this quick note letting anyone who is
interested in some excellent study materials created by LEARNKEY for
the MCSE 2000 certification course, and want to get a great deal on
this set that is going for over 2K retail,
to drop me a quick e-mail so we can work out the details

I am offering this set I used to get my MCSE certification for 350.00
for all 31 CD's.

This is an incredibly compressive set of study CD's There are a total
of 31 disks that cover all 7 exams. Four Core and Three Electives.
Feel free to ask any questions about the certification process, and I
will give the details and hints to get yours in the least amount of
time.

P.S. I also have some extra study CD's that I will throw in. Combined
with these, all the above materials are ALL I used to get certified in
a 7-month period..One exam a month.

It is a great feeling after the passing of that last test!!!

E-Mail Address (E-Mail Removed)

I'm sure the people at Microsoft and Learnkey might be interested in that
e-mail addy.

--
Fris "Bruce, Bruce, Bruce, and myself here" beeŽ MCNGP #13

http://www.mcngp.tk
The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

Dragon

Hey FrisbeeŽ MCNGP,

What took you so long to to find this recent post??? It's only year and a
half old...and you took whole 19 minutes????????????

"FrisbeeŽ MCNGP" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> "Newton Grinches" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed) m...
> > If anyone is interested I am re-selling a set of USED but in perfect
> > condition LEARNKEY MCSE 2K CD set (31)

> <Rest of SPAM snipped>
>
> Newton, you've been selling that same CD set for well over a year now...

No
> takers, or are you making illegal copies?
>
> Below is your post from May 6, 2002, Bruce:
>
> From: Newton Grinches ((E-Mail Removed))
> Subject: MCSE 2000 LEARNKEY CD's 4sale CHEAP!!!!
> Original Format
> Newsgroups: microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse
> Date: 2002-05-06 19:30:08 PST
>
> Hello, Just wanted to post this quick note letting anyone who is
> interested in some excellent study materials created by LEARNKEY for
> the MCSE 2000 certification course, and want to get a great deal on
> this set that is going for over 2K retail,
> to drop me a quick e-mail so we can work out the details
>
> I am offering this set I used to get my MCSE certification for 350.00
> for all 31 CD's.
>
> This is an incredibly compressive set of study CD's There are a total
> of 31 disks that cover all 7 exams. Four Core and Three Electives.
> Feel free to ask any questions about the certification process, and I
> will give the details and hints to get yours in the least amount of
> time.
>
> P.S. I also have some extra study CD's that I will throw in. Combined
> with these, all the above materials are ALL I used to get certified in
> a 7-month period..One exam a month.
>
> It is a great feeling after the passing of that last test!!!
>
> E-Mail Address (E-Mail Removed)
>
> I'm sure the people at Microsoft and Learnkey might be interested in that
> e-mail addy.
>
> --
> Fris "Bruce, Bruce, Bruce, and myself here" beeŽ MCNGP #13
>
> http://www.mcngp.tk
> The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

Consultant

that is why frisbee is an mcngp

"Dragon" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hey FrisbeeŽ MCNGP,
>
> What took you so long to to find this recent post??? It's only year and a
> half old...and you took whole 19 minutes????????????
>
> "FrisbeeŽ MCNGP" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> > "Newton Grinches" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:(E-Mail Removed) m...
> > > If anyone is interested I am re-selling a set of USED but in perfect
> > > condition LEARNKEY MCSE 2K CD set (31)

> > <Rest of SPAM snipped>
> >
> > Newton, you've been selling that same CD set for well over a year now...

> No
> > takers, or are you making illegal copies?
> >
> > Below is your post from May 6, 2002, Bruce:
> >
> > From: Newton Grinches ((E-Mail Removed))
> > Subject: MCSE 2000 LEARNKEY CD's 4sale CHEAP!!!!
> > Original Format
> > Newsgroups: microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse
> > Date: 2002-05-06 19:30:08 PST
> >
> > Hello, Just wanted to post this quick note letting anyone who is
> > interested in some excellent study materials created by LEARNKEY for
> > the MCSE 2000 certification course, and want to get a great deal on
> > this set that is going for over 2K retail,
> > to drop me a quick e-mail so we can work out the details
> >
> > I am offering this set I used to get my MCSE certification for 350.00
> > for all 31 CD's.
> >
> > This is an incredibly compressive set of study CD's There are a total
> > of 31 disks that cover all 7 exams. Four Core and Three Electives.
> > Feel free to ask any questions about the certification process, and I
> > will give the details and hints to get yours in the least amount of
> > time.
> >
> > P.S. I also have some extra study CD's that I will throw in. Combined
> > with these, all the above materials are ALL I used to get certified in
> > a 7-month period..One exam a month.
> >
> > It is a great feeling after the passing of that last test!!!
> >
> > E-Mail Address (E-Mail Removed)
> >
> > I'm sure the people at Microsoft and Learnkey might be interested in

that
> > e-mail addy.
> >
> > --
> > Fris "Bruce, Bruce, Bruce, and myself here" beeŽ MCNGP #13
> >
> > http://www.mcngp.tk
> > The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

=?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=

"Maestro" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:05d401c37bd8$ecc79100$(E-Mail Removed)...
Damn, you're good! **Mental Note** Don't ever try to get
one past Fris "I'll be watching you" Bee

Actually, probably 99% of them get by me. This one stuck out like a sore
thumb, though.

--
Fris "I need to hit the NAIL next time" beeŽ MCNGP #13

LearnKey's Cisco CCSP CBT asdf Cisco 1 06-06-2007 04:44 PM
CBT Nuggets, Learnkey and Microsoft Tool Kit - opinion Mario MCDST 6 04-25-2005 11:49 AM
LearnKey's Hacking Revealed CBT Terence Lee Cisco 0 02-05-2004 08:46 AM
Re: Backups of LEARNKEY, KEYSTONE, CBT-NUGGETS. Good enough??? =-= Steve =-= MCSE 5 07-20-2003 06:55 PM
Re: Backups of LEARNKEY, KEYSTONE, CBT-NUGGETS. Good enough??? =-= Steve =-= A+ Certification 4 07-20-2003 06:55 PM

Advertisments