Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Come in Chris

Come in Chris

foghorn seeker

If Chris Martin or Sacha Lamaletie is reading these,
please post contact details.

before all of you start with you holier than thou
attitudes saying this is not a long lost friend post, keep
your thoughts to yourself, cos you are obviuosly not using
this forum for what it was intended anyway.

=?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=

"foghorn seeker" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:031901c37bb9$61e17e80$(E-Mail Removed)...
> If Chris Martin or Sacha Lamaletie is reading these,
> please post contact details.

Ahhhh!

> before all of you start with you holier than thou
> attitudes saying this is not a long lost friend post, keep
> your thoughts to yourself, cos you are obviuosly not using
> this forum for what it was intended anyway.

Oh, dang... Oh well, then. Go ahead.

--
Fris "I guess I was sure put in MY place" beeŽ MCNGP #13

http://www.mcngp.tk
The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

JaR

"FrisbeeŽ MCNGP" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> "foghorn seeker" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > before all of you start with you holier than thou
> > attitudes saying this is not a long lost friend post, keep
> > your thoughts to yourself

If you don't mind acting like a fool in a public place, you probably won't
care what others have to say about it.

>cos you are obviuosly not using
> > this forum for what it was intended anyway.

And you have a clue?

> --
> Fris "I guess I was sure put in MY place" beeŽ MCNGP #13

You certainly were! Don't EVER do that again!

--
J.R. Jones
A+ Net+ MCSA MCNGP#..............42

Brian

There must be better ways to reach people than this. Posting contact details
on the internet is not a smart idea in any case.

ray

Once again a stupid reply. I don't beleive the sender was
talking to you so why are you replying? Do you own this
newsgroup? I didn't think so. If it bothers you don't read
it and pretend its not there, like your brain.

Brian

"ray" <asd@rew> wrote
> Once again a stupid reply.

Dude, chill. If you worry about stupid replies on the internet you're going
to have a hemorage within a week.

> Do you own this newsgroup?

Nope, its a newsgroup, nobody does. Well, technically MS does but its not
like they do anything about it.

> If it bothers you don't read it and pretend its not there

Maybe you should take your own advice.

I'm merely pointing out that this person shouldn't be expecting somebody to
post their contact info in a newsgroup. Also given that the MCNGP(s) are out
there, he was just setting himself up for a smartass reply anyway.