Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Refilling Canon CL-51 @ 52 ink carts

Refilling Canon CL-51 @ 52 ink carts

antwine

I have the latest inkjet refill kit from IMS but the instructions
do not list these cartridges. I also have a refill kit (and instructions)
for the CL- 51 only but I need to refill the CL-52 cartridge now.
Can some knowledgeable person guide me with instructions how
to refill the CL-52 cartridge?
There are 3 refill holes on the '51 that exactly resemble those on
the '52 but I'm not sure if the same colors correspond.
Any guidance will be gratefully accepted. I just cannot afford to
buy replacement cartridges now.
Thank you