Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Re: MCSE Study Group

Re: MCSE Study Group

Consultant

is there heavy petting involved with the female candidates?

"RL Coppedge, MCSE" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> This might sound like an ad, but it isn't. I run a study group up in
> Cleveland for folks who are trying to get their certification (primarily
> Microsoft, Novell, Cisco, A+). It's free, open to anybody and all that

good
> stuff.
>
> It's at the UTC, which is part of Cuyahoga Community College (Tri-C). It
> meets on the 2nd and 4th Thursday of the month, from 6-8pm. The deal is
> this:
>
> Contact me before you attend (works better this way). I'll try to have a
> computer set up with some materials that will help you with the cert

you're
> trying for. It's all legal software, and all that good stuff.
>
> I'm doing this as a volunteer, Tri-C donated the space, you won't get any
> hard sells for training or anything like that. And usually there are only
> about 2-4 people there, so if you've got questions, you'll get some

quality
> time with a questionable-quality MCT (that'd be me).
>
> It's real grassroots, low key and laid back. Just like Gerald Ford.
>
> It's also co-sponsored by the Greater Cleveland PC Users Group. Unlike
> Gerald Ford.
>
> FWIW
>
> --
> RL (Swell Guy) Coppedge, MCSE, MCT
> http://www.rlcoppedge.com/

MCSE study group...any takers? Freddy MCSE 20 11-03-2008 11:56 PM
Portland OR: Serious students needed: Creating MCSE study group John Bartley K7AAY MCSE 29 01-26-2008 06:55 AM
MCSE Study Group (Ottawa, Ontario) Paul Mathieu MCSE 34 03-26-2005 10:04 PM
Re: MCSE Study Group Bay MCSE 0 09-19-2003 03:29 AM
Re: MCSE Study Group =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?= MCSE 0 09-15-2003 04:33 PM

Advertisments