Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > nothing much

nothing much

barry pritchard

Got a minute so i thought id give it a whirl.How are you.its a bit chilly
here at the moment,Isay a bit chilly,its nothing really not compared to what
you and some other countries are experiencing.I was trying to attach some
photos,but idont yet seem to have mastered the art of doing it yet,so i
thought id better pack up before i start losing my temper.Kerry is still
working as a Prison warden,cant really tell whether she likes it or not,but
the money is good,it doubled her wages from her previous job as a nursery
nurse.I dont particularly like her doing it,too many nutcases and drug
addicts in there.Emma is doing well,she put in for a job that came up at
Thomas Cooks and got promoted to assistant manager.Shes booked up to go to
Canun in mexico for 2 weeks.Should be about 1770 but she gets 75% off
because she works at Thomas Cooks,so its a pretty good deal really.Shes been
to alot of places now.She used to take her boyfriend of several years with
her,but they split up a few months ago now.Kerry hasnt got a regular
boyfriend i think she likes to keep her options open and keep a few in tow
just out for a few laughs.Paulas o.k.still doing her bit at the old folks
home.Mum and Dad seem to be doing fine.I missed Winnie while she was here
although i dont think she actually stopped round mums for long.Bloody hell
Id better pack up,otherwise ill have done a whole years e-mailing in one
go.See you soon,and ill keep trying with the photos.Bye for now.love
Barry.xxx.

Donald

Thank you for the update

Toolman Tim

In news:M2MJf.8423$(E-Mail Removed),
barry pritchard spewed forth:
> Got a minute so i thought id give it a whirl.

<snip>

> Bye for now.love Barry.xxx.

Love ya too, wink, wink.

(Moron.)

Mikey

barry pritchard wrote:

> Got a minute so i thought id give it a whirl..See you soon,and ill keep trying
> with the photos.Bye for now.love
> Barry.xxx.

Dingle my dongle.