Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > 70-216 Question

70-216 Question

Maestro

Microsoft is the authority on what appears on their test.
It doesn't get anymore current than that. Anything else
you see unless specifically blessed by Microsoft is for
the most part opinion, presumption, or anticipation.

reading
>some posts here I was under the impression that the test
>changed and there were also subnetting questions on it.
>
>I thought there might be a more current site if the test
>had changed.
>
>Thank you for your help

on
>>> the MCSE site and didn't really see any. I want to make
>>> sure I study and concentrate on the right things.
>>>
>>> Thanks

>>.
>>

>.

Kendal Emery

You will tolerate anything I throw at you, and then come back and ask for
more......

Got it bitch boy

Systems Administrator
Coordinated Home Care
remove me to email to me
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> i will not tolerate you insolence!
>
> "Kendal Emery" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:OH#(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Could you find the info????
> >
> > Then I rest my case
> >
> > --
> > Kendal R. Emery, MCSE, Network+, A+, MCNGP #19
> > Systems Administrator
> > Coordinated Home Care
> > (E-Mail Removed)
> > remove me to email to me
> > "Consultant" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > > hey, whoa, wait a minute missy.....
> > >
> > > "Kendal Emery" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > > news:#(E-Mail Removed)...

> demeaning
> > > consultant

Jtyc

> You will tolerate anything I throw at you, and then come back and ask for
> more......
>
> Got it bitch boy

With that kinda talk, you best be hot.

Consultant

have i mentioned how much i love you, lately?
spank me, please

"Kendal Emery" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> You will tolerate anything I throw at you, and then come back and ask for
> more......
>
> Got it bitch boy

> Systems Administrator
> Coordinated Home Care
> (E-Mail Removed)
> remove me to email to me
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > i will not tolerate you insolence!
> >
> > "Kendal Emery" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:OH#(E-Mail Removed)...
> > > Could you find the info????
> > >
> > > Then I rest my case
> > >
> > > --
> > > Kendal R. Emery, MCSE, Network+, A+, MCNGP #19
> > > Systems Administrator
> > > Coordinated Home Care
> > > (E-Mail Removed)
> > > remove me to email to me
> > > "Consultant" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > > news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> > demeaning

Kendal Emery

No.....

Systems Administrator
Coordinated Home Care
(E-Mail Removed)
remove me to email to me
news:u#(E-Mail Removed)...
> have i mentioned how much i love you, lately?
> spank me, please
>
> "Kendal Emery" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > You will tolerate anything I throw at you, and then come back and ask

for
> > more......
> >
> > Got it bitch boy
> >
> > --
> > Kendal R. Emery, MCSE, Network+, A+, MCNGP #19
> > Systems Administrator
> > Coordinated Home Care
> > (E-Mail Removed)
> > remove me to email to me
> > "Consultant" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > > i will not tolerate you insolence!
> > >
> > > "Kendal Emery" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > > news:OH#(E-Mail Removed)...

message
> > > demeaning

Consultant

well i do

"Kendal Emery" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> No.....

> Systems Administrator
> Coordinated Home Care
> (E-Mail Removed)
> remove me to email to me
> news:u#(E-Mail Removed)...
> > have i mentioned how much i love you, lately?
> > spank me, please
> >
> > "Kendal Emery" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > > You will tolerate anything I throw at you, and then come back and ask

> for
> > > more......
> > >
> > > Got it bitch boy
> > >
> > > --
> > > Kendal R. Emery, MCSE, Network+, A+, MCNGP #19
> > > Systems Administrator
> > > Coordinated Home Care
> > > (E-Mail Removed)
> > > remove me to email to me
> > > "Consultant" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > > news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> message

or

Kendal Emery

No, that was in response to "spank me, please"..... You have not earned it
yet....

Systems Administrator
Coordinated Home Care
(E-Mail Removed)
remove me to email to me
news:uHD#(E-Mail Removed)...
> well i do
>
> "Kendal Emery" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > No.....
> >
> > --
> > Kendal R. Emery, MCSE, Network+, A+, MCNGP #19
> > Systems Administrator
> > Coordinated Home Care
> > (E-Mail Removed)
> > remove me to email to me
> > "Consultant" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:u#(E-Mail Removed)...
> > > have i mentioned how much i love you, lately?
> > > spank me, please
> > >
> > > "Kendal Emery" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > > news:(E-Mail Removed)...

ask
> > for

message