Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > where can i find MOC ?

Reply
Thread Tools

where can i find MOC ?

 
 
bruno
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      09-15-2003
hello,

i'm studying 70-215 and i would like to get MOC. Where can
i find it ?

thanks.
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
jimjimi
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      09-15-2003

You could use "Google" to search "70-215 MOC download"



file typeDF


--
Posted via http://dbforums.com
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Lady
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      09-15-2003
You can find MOCs on www.ebay.com
Sometimes you have to check daily until you see the one you need.


"bruno" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:04d401c37b4e$e9ff6400$(E-Mail Removed)...
> hello,
>
> i'm studying 70-215 and i would like to get MOC. Where can
> i find it ?
>
> thanks.



 
Reply With Quote
 
andy
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      09-16-2003
Save the peanut gallery crap moron, it is not stealing.
Let me guess your one of those clowns who think if you
borrow a friends copy of win 98 it is piracy. Its people
like you that keep the industries pockets full. shut your
mouth and learn. Once again spare the response, I think
you have done your share. NOW ZIP IT!!!!
>-----Original Message-----
>circa Mon, 15 Sep 2003 03:51:07 -0400, in
>microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, jimjimi

((E-Mail Removed))
>said,
>>
>> You could use "Google" to search "70-215 MOC download"
>>

>Or you could pay for it instead of stealing it.'
>
>Laura
>--
>Nothing is as terrible to see as ignorance in action.
>-Goethe
>.
>

 
Reply With Quote
 
John
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      09-16-2003
I am sure your local trainings center would see them to you as well.


"bruno" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:04d401c37b4e$e9ff6400$(E-Mail Removed)...
> hello,
>
> i'm studying 70-215 and i would like to get MOC. Where can
> i find it ?
>
> thanks.



 
Reply With Quote
 
John
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      09-16-2003
OOOPs sell not see. =>


"John" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news6v9b.15493$(E-Mail Removed)-kc.rr.com...
> I am sure your local trainings center would see them to you as well.
>
>
> "bruno" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:04d401c37b4e$e9ff6400$(E-Mail Removed)...
> > hello,
> >
> > i'm studying 70-215 and i would like to get MOC. Where can
> > i find it ?
> >
> > thanks.

>
>



 
Reply With Quote
 
Laura A. Robinson
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      09-16-2003
circa Mon, 15 Sep 2003 19:43:24 -0700, in
microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, andy (Shutup@youmouth) said,
> Xref: TK2MSFTNGP08.phx.gbl microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse:97763
>
> Save the peanut gallery crap moron, it is not stealing.
> Let me guess your one of those clowns who think if you
> borrow a friends copy of win 98 it is piracy.


Um, jackass, it *is* piracy.

> Its people
> like you that keep the industries pockets full. shut your
> mouth and learn. Once again spare the response, I think
> you have done your share. NOW ZIP IT!!!!
>

Your mommy must be so proud to have raised such an idiot. Spending
all of your time in detention must just be the icing on the cake.

Laura
--
Let us be thankful for fools. But for them the rest of us could not
succeed.
-Mark Twain
 
Reply With Quote
 
Consultant
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      09-16-2003
this is the third post i've seen in which you have made a complete ass out
of yourself, keep up the good work and you may be the next MCNGP LOTW


"andy" <Shutup@youmouth> wrote in message
news:3ba801c37bfc$4ce42120$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Save the peanut gallery crap moron, it is not stealing.
> Let me guess your one of those clowns who think if you
> borrow a friends copy of win 98 it is piracy. Its people
> like you that keep the industries pockets full. shut your
> mouth and learn. Once again spare the response, I think
> you have done your share. NOW ZIP IT!!!!
> >-----Original Message-----
> >circa Mon, 15 Sep 2003 03:51:07 -0400, in
> >microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, jimjimi

> ((E-Mail Removed))
> >said,
> >>
> >> You could use "Google" to search "70-215 MOC download"
> >>

> >Or you could pay for it instead of stealing it.'
> >
> >Laura
> >--
> >Nothing is as terrible to see as ignorance in action.
> >-Goethe
> >.
> >



 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
moc classes and moc books??? MCSA 3 10-04-2004 03:53 AM
moc classes and moc books??? MCSD 4 10-04-2004 03:53 AM
moc classes and moc books??? MCDST 3 10-04-2004 03:53 AM
moc classes and moc books??? MCSE 3 10-04-2004 03:53 AM
modification : where can i find MOC ? bruno MCSE 3 09-19-2003 11:27 AM



Advertisments