Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Gmail not working anymore?

Gmail not working anymore?

bruce4444@gmail.com

For the last two days my Gmail account has not worked. Is the system
down?

Sometimes I get in the upper left: Loading... But that's the end of
it.

On my end the only difference is that I've been trying to access Gmail
with dial-up access to my otherwise normally DSL account.

Thanks foryour help.

Trax

|>For the last two days my Gmail account has not worked. Is the system
|>down?
|>
|>Sometimes I get in the upper left: Loading... But that's the end of
|>it.

Works for me, even found a thank you for some advice I posted today
)

--
http://tinyurl.com/88du4

Thaqalain

Gmail working very well.Do u have other mail accounts with
hotmail/yahoo/sympatico etc.Are they working,any problem.Write down
briefly about your system?

bruce4444@gmail.com

The webmail to my email accounts at my hosting company work fine.

I block Flash, animations, and popups.

Senti

(E-Mail Removed) wrote:
> For the last two days my Gmail account has not worked. Is the system
> down?
>
> Sometimes I get in the upper left: Loading... But that's the end of
> it.
>
> On my end the only difference is that I've been trying to access Gmail
> with dial-up access to my otherwise normally DSL account.
>
> Thanks foryour help.

Keep in mind Dial-up can be quite a bit slower than DSL... How long have
you waited for it?

It happened to me a couple of times. Each time I just cleared my
browser cache.

The other option is to use Gmail as a POP3 account and access it through
an email client like Thunderbird (or, heaven forbid, Outlook Express).

Here are instructions for:

How to Enable POP3 in Gmail -
http://mail.google.com/support/bin/a...y?answer=13273

Setting up Gmail with Thunderbird 0.x -
http://mail.google.com/support/bin/a...y?answer=13285
(You can also use it as a guide for Thunderbird 1.0+, though some
screenshots may appear different)

Setting up Gmail with Outlook Express (Windows) -
http://mail.google.com/support/bin/a...y?answer=13276

Configure other email clients -
http://mail.google.com/support/bin/a...y?answer=12103

bruce4444@gmail.com

Yes I know dial-up is slower.

Clearing IE's cache seems to have fixed the problem. Thanks for your
help!