Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Excel worksheets

Excel worksheets

Pat Denniston

I am an 80 year old with limited knowledge of Excel. Anyone out there
willing to help me with a simple program for my bridge club. Thanks in
advance. Pat

Zeep

In newst9Jf.264$(E-Mail Removed),
Pat Denniston <(E-Mail Removed)> opined very noisily:
> I am an 80 year old with limited knowledge of Excel. Anyone out
> there willing to help me with a simple program for my bridge club. Thanks
> in advance. Pat

If you can play bridge and have enough knowledge to post anonymously
Then I do not think Excel is beyond you
Doubled !

Blinky the Shark

On Fri, 17 Feb 2006 01:33:36 +0000, Zeep wrote:

> In newst9Jf.264$(E-Mail Removed),
> Pat Denniston <(E-Mail Removed)> opined very noisily:
>> I am an 80 year old with limited knowledge of Excel. Anyone out
>> there willing to help me with a simple program for my bridge club. Thanks
>> in advance. Pat

> If you can play bridge and have enough knowledge to post anonymously
> Then I do not think Excel is beyond you
> Doubled !

I think he redoubled, if you count that he's posted the same message four
times (so far).

Which does not exactly support your theory, come to think of it...

--
Blinky
Killing all posts from Google Groups