Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > 70-210

70-210

Rich

Brain dumps are cheating!

Study, learn and earn your certification. Then you might
actually be able to solve technical problems in the MS
world instead of rotating on your thumb and looking
foolish.

ExamCram books are fine, so are the Sybex books.

Where
>can I find some 'braindumps' or old tests on the web?
>
>If one passes the 70-210, they are a MCP correct? Is

this
>still valuable with the implementation of XP coming along?
>.

Maestro

Not to mention he won't have to guess which exams will
make him an MCP.

Jon O

I just became a member of the MCP site and am disappointed
with the arrogance I am seeing. I see this arrogance
everyday and am hoping to find some professionalism when I
read from this forum.

=?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=

"Jon O" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:454b01c37bb2$eaa2d180$(E-Mail Removed)...
> I just became a member of the MCP site and am disappointed
> with the arrogance I am seeing.

What does becoming a member of the MCP site have to do with seeing
arrogance? Are you saying that the MCP site is arrogant?

> I see this arrogance
> everyday and am hoping to find some professionalism when I
> read from this forum.

But you just became a member... how could you see this arrogance every day?

I take it by the post to replied to that you think discouraging brain dumps
is arrogance?

Let me guess how you got that MCP...

--
Fris "Mostly Criticizing People" beeŽ MCNGP #13

http://www.mcngp.tk
The MCNGP Team - We're here to help