Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > NeroVision Express SE

NeroVision Express SE

Gerry Wolf

Anyone familiar with Nero products?

I recently purchased a NEC DVD recorder and packaged within was the Nero OEM
suite of applications for creating DVD's.

All seems to go well until I want to capture the video from my
camcorder(analog). The program, NeroVision Express, which is required to
produce the required video files will not open! I've uninstalled and
reinstalled, upgraded to NeroVision Express 3, all to no avail. My capture
device is a Dazzle Video Creator 80, but although it may not be compatible,
wouldn't the program at least open and run?

Has anyone else had this trouble?

The system? Windows XP Home on a Anthlon XP3200, FIC AU13 board, 1 GB Ram,
two 160 GB HDD's.

Help!! I'm new to this DVD stuff and would love to transfer all my old
family videos to that format.

Gerry Wolf

*x@y*

"Gerry Wolf" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message

> Anyone familiar with Nero products?
>
> I recently purchased a NEC DVD recorder and packaged within was the Nero OEM suite of applications
> for creating DVD's.
>
> All seems to go well until I want to capture the video from my camcorder(analog). The program,
> NeroVision Express, which is required to produce the required video files will not open! I've
> uninstalled and reinstalled, upgraded to NeroVision Express 3, all to no avail. My capture device
> is a Dazzle Video Creator 80, but although it may not be compatible, wouldn't the program at least
> open and run?
>
> Has anyone else had this trouble?
>
> The system? Windows XP Home on a Anthlon XP3200, FIC AU13 board, 1 GB Ram, two 160 GB HDD's.
>
> Help!! I'm new to this DVD stuff and would love to transfer all my old family videos to that
> format.
>
> Gerry Wolf
> (E-Mail Removed)

Hi Gerry,

The Software that comes with Recorders & DVD/CD Writers
are just toys and they won't help much, Google search for a real burning
Software, if You still want to use NeroVision see the Link
below. One more hint, if the above is your real email address,
munch it, for your own protection.

http://tinyurl.com/9tmgj

Good Luck, x@y ☺☺☺