Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Uninstall MSN search toolbar problem.

Uninstall MSN search toolbar problem.

Nitefog33

My question is that i have MSN search toolbar installed on my dell computer
and i am running windows XP. But i want to uninstall this program however
when i go to remove it from my computer i keep getting this message.

The patch package could not be opened verify that the package exists and
that you can access it, or contact the application vendor to verify that
this is a valid windows installer patch package.

Now i did have this program running but it doesn't work any more, so i want
to get it off my computer.

Any information or help would be most welcome,

Regards,

Nitefog33

docmill

"Nitefog33" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:aP4Jf.46011$(E-Mail Removed):

> My question is that i have MSN search toolbar installed on my dell
> computer and i am running windows XP. But i want to uninstall this
> program however when i go to remove it from my computer i keep getting
> this message.
>
> The patch package could not be opened verify that the package exists
> and that you can access it, or contact the application vendor to
> verify that this is a valid windows installer patch package.
>
> Now i did have this program running but it doesn't work any more, so i
> want to get it off my computer.
>
> Any information or help would be most welcome,
>
> Regards,
>
> Nitefog33

Install it again, then uninstall it and run a reg cleaner.

--
Docmill's "Home Of Hotlinks In the FryingSpam"