Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Re: 70-210

Re: 70-210

Mah - Dee

Word to the wise

using the word braindump in a post does you no favors.

I can only suggest that you take a look at the well reputed sites like
www.qod.us
and
www.cramsession.com

These sites will tell you if your studies are progressing in the right
direction and highlight weak areas (skill-drills on brainbuzz cram
session are good for that)

Looking at "old questions" is the same as looking at the question base
and invalidates what you're trying to do.

I wouldnt mind betting that you'll get flamed. re-post without asking
for cheats or shortcuts to absorbing knowledge and increasing your
understanding.