Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Scroogle toolbar for Firefox

Scroogle toolbar for Firefox

Deano

Anyone know where this is? I can't find a direct link to it off the
Scroogle website. I'm looking for the Firefox plugin.

fred-bloggs

"Deano" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:43f2fe34$0$9231$ed2619ec@ptn-
nntp-reader01.plus.net:

> Anyone know where this is? I can't find a direct link to it off the
> Scroogle website. I'm looking for the Firefox plugin.

The FF search plugin is here
http://mycroft.mozdev.org/download.h...mitform=Search

--
fred

samuel

"Deano" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:43f2fe34$0$9231$(E-Mail Removed):

> Anyone know where this is? I can't find a direct link to it
> off the Scroogle website. I'm looking for the Firefox plugin.

did you search for it

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q...in+%2BFirefox&
btnG=Google+Search

found it easy added in one click

Deano

samuel wrote:
> "Deano" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
> news:43f2fe34$0$9231$(E-Mail Removed):
>
>> Anyone know where this is? I can't find a direct link to it
>> off the Scroogle website. I'm looking for the Firefox plugin.

> did you search for it
>
> http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q...in+%2BFirefox&
> btnG=Google+Search
>
> found it easy added in one click

Believe it or not I did but that first link didn't mention Scroogle but
MyCroft which meant I didn't click through. Installed now, thanks.

Blinky the Shark

Deano wrote:

> Anyone know where this is? I can't find a direct link to it off
> the Scroogle website. I'm looking for the Firefox plugin.

I see it's been found downthread. I just wanted to say thanks for
bringing this up -- I have a little blurb for Scroogle at blinkynet
[1], and I wasn't aware that this search-box addition was available.
When I get a moment I'll add mention of this to my blurb. And I'll
be using Scroogle more often myself, now that it's so convenient.

[1] http://blinkynet.net/comp/index.html#scroo

--
Blinky
Killing all Google Groups posts.