Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Re: Banned from posting

Re: Banned from posting

Winston

http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) (Lee Bowman) wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> Does anyone out there know how a newsgroup can keep a certain
> person from posting on their forum? I've aparently been
> banned from a forum that I'll not name, not for profanity,
> trolling, or violation their rules, but simplly because I have
> a point of view different from theirs, and both defended and
> stated it on a regular basis. I have verbally sparred with
> their posters, and usually won the point. Although sworn at, I
> have never lowered myself in that manner, but have nonetheless
> won points of contention, causing consternation at times.
>
> Now when I submit a post, the browser gets a server
> confirmation, but the post never appears. I have emailed
> their staff, asking the reason, but got no answer.
>
> I may eleborate further, but at this point, I just need to
> know the mechanism by which I am banned from posting. I've
> tried posting with a different email and handle, with the same
> result.
>
> Is there something I can do to disguise myself. If I do get
> back on, I might elect to let the group know that I was
> banned, and that the reason was for intellectual diversity;
> in other words, agree with us or get lost.
>
> Lee

Mr. Bowman aka IDadvocacy
What purpose are you trying to achieve by posting to all
these groups
(alt.bible,netscape.public.mozilla.general,rec.org .mensa,24hoursupp
ort.helpdesk) with the same question?