Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Intel(R) PROSet Resources are Not Available

Intel(R) PROSet Resources are Not Available

jack.reid27@gmail.com

As other users have stated, whenever I access the control panel I
receive the error message - Intel(R) PROSet Resources are Not
Available, and now this error pops up routinly. I've looked up this
error and it appears to deal with wireless connection. Im not running
a wireless connection, and when I did it was a netgear.

Mistoffolees

> As other users have stated, whenever I access the control panel I
> receive the error message - Intel(R) PROSet Resources are Not
> Available, and now this error pops up routinly. I've looked up this
> error and it appears to deal with wireless connection. Im not running
> a wireless connection, and when I did it was a netgear.

Trying to install an Intel NIC? If so, use the Add/Remove
Hardware applet in Control Panel. Start the Wizard. Check
for the NIC in the device list. If not, choose "Add New
Device". Pick device from list...[Windows] *.inf file for
the device (e.g., Intel Pro/100) may already exist or use
the "have disk" option and point to the specific location
of the *.inf file for the NIC. HTH.