Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > I like ebay

I like ebay

philo

I had all the parts to build a machine...
but lacked the cpu...
so I went to ebay & bid on an AMD

The next day someone gave me a dead mobo...
but the cpu on it was good... it was an AMD...
just a little slower than the one I bid on.

well today the ebay auction ended and i was overbid!

sometimes an overbid is good

Dirk Diggler

philo <(E-Mail Removed)> said in news:(E-Mail Removed):

> I had all the parts to build a machine...
> but lacked the cpu...
> so I went to ebay & bid on an AMD
>
> The next day someone gave me a dead mobo...
> but the cpu on it was good... it was an AMD...
> just a little slower than the one I bid on.
>
> well today the ebay auction ended and i was overbid!
>
> sometimes an overbid is good

Lucky ****ing you........

Dirk