Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > MCSE Books

MCSE Books

stew

I am thinking of self training to be an MSCE. There are
so many differenet course books on the market can anyone
recommenc which ones are best for self teaching?

Thanks in advance

Stew

ITPro_DLM

Check out "New Riders" line of MCSE self study guides.

ITPro_DLM
MCSA/MCSE 2000

MCSE World

I would recommend the Syngress or Que books personally.

Best,
Will
www.mcseworld.com

"stew" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:099201c379f6$b9784ad0$(E-Mail Removed)...
> I am thinking of self training to be an MSCE. There are
> so many differenet course books on the market can anyone
> recommenc which ones are best for self teaching?
>
> Thanks in advance
>
> Stew

BB

What do you think about Microsoft Press? It seems very detail to me. How
come nobody recommend it?

"MCSE World" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:gKP8b.11581$(E-Mail Removed)...
> I would recommend the Syngress or Que books personally.
>

> Best,
> Will
> www.mcseworld.com
>

> "stew" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:099201c379f6$b9784ad0$(E-Mail Removed)...
> > I am thinking of self training to be an MSCE. There are
> > so many differenet course books on the market can anyone
> > recommenc which ones are best for self teaching?
> >
> > Thanks in advance
> >
> > Stew

Pete

I like MS Press! The MCSA/MCSE Self-Paced Training Kit
contains detailed information, reviews and practice
questions with commented answers.

And they come with a 15% discount on vue exams.

Pete

Maestro

MS Press are good, but if you've taken a class the MS
Press books very closely resemble the MOC which means
there isn't much new information added. I've used MS
Press for a couple of test that I've taken without benefit
of sitting in the class and found them to be very good.
In *theory* who knows Microsoft's products better than
Microsoft?

Books, Books, Books... C++ 3 09-19-2004 10:11 PM
exchange MCSD books for security books MCSD Frank MCSE 0 01-12-2004 12:17 AM
Finished Courses, Selecting Books for Exam Preparation (List of Books) Mac MCSD 2 12-17-2003 01:48 PM

Advertisments