Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Back up not working

Back up not working

Andy Petro

I just backed up ( ghost ) my entire hard drive using XX CLONE. In
order to find out if it worked i disconnected
the internal C drive and connected the external USB drive and tried to
start it.
It searched for the Boot Record from the USB hard drive and said OK. Then
after a few seconds the Windows screen flashed on momentarily and
disappeared. Then the process started over and over again without stopping.

Hope someone can help me.

*x@y*

"Andy Petro" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>I just backed up ( ghost ) my entire hard drive using XX CLONE. In
> order to find out if it worked i disconnected
> the internal C drive and connected the external USB drive and tried to
> start it.
> It searched for the Boot Record from the USB hard drive and said OK. Then
> after a few seconds the Windows screen flashed on momentarily and
> disappeared. Then the process started over and over again without stopping.
>
> Hope someone can help me.

Hi Andy,

Here is a Link for XXClone Support,

http://www.xxclone.com/iscenter.htm

after log on scroll down bottom right there is a "Support" option,
they might have an answer.
Good Luck x@y

JANA

Are you sure that it is not backed up with some type of compression? In
that case you must use the restore feature that should be part of the backup
software.

This is a general explanation, since I have never used XX Clone.

--

JANA
_____

"Andy Petro" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:HeaIf.1743$(E-Mail Removed).. .
I just backed up ( ghost ) my entire hard drive using XX CLONE. In
order to find out if it worked i disconnected
the internal C drive and connected the external USB drive and tried to
start it.
It searched for the Boot Record from the USB hard drive and said OK. Then
after a few seconds the Windows screen flashed on momentarily and
disappeared. Then the process started over and over again without stopping.

Hope someone can help me.

Back button (.net) generated not working (Repost) ShaneFowlkes ASP .Net 2 04-21-2006 04:57 PM
Back button (.net) generated not working ShaneFowlkes ASP .Net 1 04-20-2006 11:50 PM
post back not working tshad ASP .Net 7 02-01-2006 12:48 PM
Back button not working when loading a new document at the same URL Ivan K ASP .Net 0 04-28-2004 10:24 AM

Advertisments