Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > MCSE logos

MCSE logos

Kenny

I've just attained my MCSE certification, finished off
with the last paper, 70-220 on 10th September 03. I have
yet to receive any form of e-mail from Microsoft to inform
me of my success in attaining the MCSE certification. When
I checked with the Microsoft Secure MCP website, it's
recorded in my profile that I've achieved all 7 papers,
but yet even when I tried the logo section, I was only
presented with the MCP logo, not MCSE. So is this normal,
and how long before Microsoft actually acknowledges me as
an MCSE and sends the package?

RL Coppedge, MCSE

First of all, Congrats!

Second of all, yup, it could take a few days for the wheels of certification
to catch up to you. When it does, all will be revealed to you, including
the secret handshake.

--
RL (your ad could be here) Coppedge, MCSE, MCT
http://www.rlcoppedge.com/

news:002101c3799f$2cd3e0f0$(E-Mail Removed)...
> I've just attained my MCSE certification, finished off
> with the last paper, 70-220 on 10th September 03. I have
> yet to receive any form of e-mail from Microsoft to inform
> me of my success in attaining the MCSE certification. When
> I checked with the Microsoft Secure MCP website, it's
> recorded in my profile that I've achieved all 7 papers,
> but yet even when I tried the logo section, I was only
> presented with the MCP logo, not MCSE. So is this normal,
> and how long before Microsoft actually acknowledges me as
> an MCSE and sends the package?

MCSE World

CONGRATULATIONS!!

Yes, it seems that MS is running a bit behind right with getting transcripts
updated and emails sent out...possibly becuase of the recent additions of
the new specializations or the new Windows Server 2003 exams.

Best,
Will
www.mcseworld.com

news:002101c3799f$2cd3e0f0$(E-Mail Removed)...
> I've just attained my MCSE certification, finished off
> with the last paper, 70-220 on 10th September 03. I have
> yet to receive any form of e-mail from Microsoft to inform
> me of my success in attaining the MCSE certification. When
> I checked with the Microsoft Secure MCP website, it's
> recorded in my profile that I've achieved all 7 papers,
> but yet even when I tried the logo section, I was only
> presented with the MCP logo, not MCSE. So is this normal,
> and how long before Microsoft actually acknowledges me as
> an MCSE and sends the package?

S. O'Brien

They are a little behind... my transcript was updated with my +M on Sep 5th
but I did get my email on the 12th stating the following:

"Congratulations on becoming a Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator:
Messaging on Microsoft Windows 2000!"

According to MS, my new welcome kit with certif, card and pin were
"submitted for order" on Sep 9th as shown below in another email from MS on
the same date in response to an inquiry on my part as I had forgotten to
update my email and mailing address in my profile after my move this summer
(oooops guess updating was less important than finding a new job):

"Our records indicate that your MCSA Messaging on Windows 2000 Welcome Kit,
which includes your certificate, wallet card and lapel pin was submitted for
order on September 9, 2003 to the address we have listed for you in our
database."

Hey Tom (Helms) - this new certif & card... it replaces my old MCSA stuff,
does it not? Or is it just an addition? I'm assuming replacement.
--
Sue MCNGP #69
http://www.mcngp.tk

"Few things are harder to put up with than the annoyance of a good
example." --Mark Twain

"MCSE World" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:bLP8b.11584$(E-Mail Removed).. .
> CONGRATULATIONS!!
>
> Yes, it seems that MS is running a bit behind right with getting

transcripts
> updated and emails sent out...possibly becuase of the recent additions of
> the new specializations or the new Windows Server 2003 exams.
>

> Best,
> Will
> www.mcseworld.com
>

> "Kenny" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:002101c3799f$2cd3e0f0$(E-Mail Removed)...
> > I've just attained my MCSE certification, finished off
> > with the last paper, 70-220 on 10th September 03. I have
> > yet to receive any form of e-mail from Microsoft to inform
> > me of my success in attaining the MCSE certification. When
> > I checked with the Microsoft Secure MCP website, it's
> > recorded in my profile that I've achieved all 7 papers,
> > but yet even when I tried the logo section, I was only
> > presented with the MCP logo, not MCSE. So is this normal,
> > and how long before Microsoft actually acknowledges me as
> > an MCSE and sends the package?

Tom Helms [MSFT]

The new card you receive should have all of your certifications listed on
it--including a separate entry for MCSA: Messaging. The certificate with the
new logo will show "your name has successfully completed the requirements to
be recognized as a Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator: Messaging on
Microsoft Windows 2000".

--
Tom Helms [MSFT]

newsgroup purposes only."

"S. O'Brien" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:bk0lmt$7on$(E-Mail Removed)...
> They are a little behind... my transcript was updated with my +M on Sep

5th
> but I did get my email on the 12th stating the following:
>
> "Congratulations on becoming a Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator:
> Messaging on Microsoft Windows 2000!"
>
> According to MS, my new welcome kit with certif, card and pin were
> "submitted for order" on Sep 9th as shown below in another email from MS

on
> the same date in response to an inquiry on my part as I had forgotten to
> update my email and mailing address in my profile after my move this

summer
> (oooops guess updating was less important than finding a new job):
>
> "Our records indicate that your MCSA Messaging on Windows 2000 Welcome

Kit,
> which includes your certificate, wallet card and lapel pin was submitted

for
> order on September 9, 2003 to the address we have listed for you in our
> database."
>
> Hey Tom (Helms) - this new certif & card... it replaces my old MCSA stuff,
> does it not? Or is it just an addition? I'm assuming replacement.
> --
> Sue MCNGP #69
> http://www.mcngp.tk
> The MCNGP Team - We're here to help
>
> "Few things are harder to put up with than the annoyance of a good
> example." --Mark Twain
>
> "MCSE World" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:bLP8b.11584$(E-Mail Removed).. .
> > CONGRATULATIONS!!
> >
> > Yes, it seems that MS is running a bit behind right with getting

> transcripts
> > updated and emails sent out...possibly becuase of the recent additions

of
> > the new specializations or the new Windows Server 2003 exams.
> >

> > Best,
> > Will
> > www.mcseworld.com
> >

> > "Kenny" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:002101c3799f$2cd3e0f0$(E-Mail Removed)...
> > > I've just attained my MCSE certification, finished off
> > > with the last paper, 70-220 on 10th September 03. I have
> > > yet to receive any form of e-mail from Microsoft to inform
> > > me of my success in attaining the MCSE certification. When
> > > I checked with the Microsoft Secure MCP website, it's
> > > recorded in my profile that I've achieved all 7 papers,
> > > but yet even when I tried the logo section, I was only
> > > presented with the MCP logo, not MCSE. So is this normal,
> > > and how long before Microsoft actually acknowledges me as
> > > an MCSE and sends the package?

How do you use Microsoft logos in your resumes? =?Utf-8?B?Y2hpcA==?= MCSD 10 01-13-2004 11:46 PM
MCSA/MCSE: Messaging Logos are now available for download Tom Helms [MSFT] MCSA 3 10-25-2003 07:21 PM
Logos are crap! Garry Mc MCSD 9 10-14-2003 03:12 PM
MCSA/MCSE: Messaging Logos are now available for download Tom Helms [MSFT] MCSE 11 09-17-2003 01:58 PM
MCSE: Messaging logos Simon Geary MCSE 2 09-12-2003 08:50 PM

Advertisments