Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Re: Exchange server open relay question

Re: Exchange server open relay question

Mah - Dee

The prscribed route according to the study materials is to implement
SSL.

This means OWA can be secured using certificates

Also you can secure SMTP in a similar manner too I believe