Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > pc acting odd

pc acting odd

soylentgreen

When I with my pc on my desktop Xp screensaver is centred even though I set
it to stretch beforehand also it sometimes jumps to the slysoft site for no
apparent reason of its own accord think there is something lurking in my pc
but I cant find it.